Saturday, August 17, 2013

A whole lot of Dex

Greetings Folks~

Here it is Saturday night...again. I can't go to bed until I post this. Yikes. I'm tired, I do hope that you bear with me. This week's Diva Challenge was to create a Mono-tangle tile; that is, a tile using only one tangle pattern which this week, is Dex. I like using grid patterns although they look a bit rigid, I know where they are going and I don't have to think too hard. Using a mono-tangle, one just have to figure out how to mix things up a bit, giving them all a slightly different look.

I was sitting at a craft fair with my Zentangle booth, demo-ing how to create a tile for those walking by. It wasn't very busy so I had plenty of time to finish this one up. Here 'tis:

Dex, Dex, Dex, & Dex
This week I've been admiring Kathy Barringer's Lovely Loops and just had to try it out. What fun! Here's the tile:

3 comments:

  1. Your Dex is great. Thanks for sharing the 'loops'I am certainly going to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dex tile! The loops are fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created lots of interest in your Dex; I like the size variation and the big empty centers of your large Dex.

    ReplyDelete