Saturday, May 4, 2013

Blinded

This Weekly Challenge #116: "Blind Sighted" by our lovely Diva, was to draw the "string" with our eyes closed. Not bad. I had fun filling in the zentangle tile with Sampson, Kartwheel, Pepper, Yew-Dee, Shattuck, and Braze. I've been wanting to try out Yew-Dee since it was introduced to us by Peg Farmer, CZT. I love the look and the ease of creating it.

I got my kayak out on the water last Sunday for the first time this year and was so excited to see many different animals, especially the loon. It felt great to get out on the water again. Woo hoo!

I also got to finish off a couple of ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art) pieces. This is the one I showed you in my last blog post, now completed (except the framing). Click on the image to enlarge it. The quote I used is: "Why try to explain miracles to your kids when you can just have them plant a garden." by Robert Brault











I've been having fun with the Tombow Dualbrush Markers. It has been great playing with flowers as our natural ones are slower to grow.


Have a wonderful week!














3 comments:

  1. Like the combination of structured and organic tangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tile is beautiful, I like the tangles you used.
    The gardens you made are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tile and I love your flowers. The second one's flowers have a nice blue aura.

    ReplyDelete