Saturday, April 6, 2013

Using Tuxedo

This week's Diva Challenge is: Weekly Challenge #112: UMT v. XV "Tuxedo"
Tuxedo is brought to us by LeeAnn, aka Ledenzer. Thanks so much for this fun tangle pattern!
I've been sick this week and not very motivated but that was then and now is much better. I did create the tile in my head this week, and today I finally put pen to tile and began. I like the versatility of this pattern. I had fun playing around with it a bit. As always, I can't wait until I get to see the ending slide show of everyone's entries. It always amazes me.

Kind of reminds me of a rug. Tuxedo and Enyshou

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful! Full of style and beauty! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made something quite special of Tuxedo. Love it.

    ReplyDelete