Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

I have been away from my blog during the vacation weeks but not away from my tangling and creating. It was a great holiday period, seeing my boys, working down at the gallery, visiting with friends and family, and enjoying some down time. It might been a wee bit more enjoyable if we had some good snow, but I know that the snow will come. My Scneeglobbin was sold to a friend in Florida, who was kind enough to send pictures of the snowman in different areas of their house and yard. My favorite pic is below, doesn't he look happy?


I also made a few tangled stars (and a bookmark) out of lids to take-out containers:


And, during some of that wonderful down-time, I came across this photo from National Geographic. A tangled house!


I'm off to visit my son selling his creations at the Dorset Farmer's Market today. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for you next time. He made some awesome jewelry. May you all have a wonderful, healthy, creative, and prosperous new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment