Friday, September 30, 2011

Oops & Duo Tangle challenge

Somehow I missed a week. I'll just blame it on the flu that attacked me a week ago. I'm all better now, trying to catch up with life.

This past week I taught two Zentangle classes at Kim Ray's Art Gallery/Studio in Londonderry. They were a lot of fun and can't wait for the next classes on 10/9 and 10/12. Check out my classes page for more information. Here are some of the final tiles:






After missing a challenge entry, I got this week's Diva challenge, a duo tangle using Jonqal and Opus tangle patterns. It felt great to get back to tangling on a tile (MUCH different than on a presentation board). So here's my tile of the week:



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely. I really like the variation of the patterns.

    ReplyDelete